James Cook University in Cairns Queensland Australia  » Education  »
McGregor Road, Smithfield, PO Box 6811, Queensland 4870 Australia
  • After having a short-term course in a certain city in Australia, I decided to move to another city
  • This city is Cairns which is a big commercial city, although I think this is not as big as Brisbane

• by eden_shii

After having a short-term course in a certain city in Australia, I decided to move to another city. This city is Cairns which is a big commercial city, although I think this is not as big as Brisbane.

Anyway, I decided to go to James Cook University since I have studied in this university in another city. I already have a background on its good

quality education.

About the campus, it is quite big. It is very clean, green and really close to nature. I just like it because being established in a place close to nature, it can really relieve stress. Actually, after my exams I always love to sit and look at the mountain nearby.

The classrooms are very clean and well ventillated. These are among the factors that ...

• can add to a student’s comprehension so I was really thankful that I got in that university.

The library was really massive. I just love it because I have so many books to choose from. The attendants therein are very helpful and always attend to the students’ needs.

The university also encourages students to value physical health. So, during free time, I go to the gym

in this university. And sometimes, look at players in the sporting field.

The instructors are very good as well. They just know how to impart their knowledge to the students like me. The exams given to measure one’s comprehension. The instructors are very sincere in their job and are always willing to listen and to help the students.

This university is very good and I really enjoy studying there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 50908427630631/k2311a089/8.9.08