University of San Jose-Recoletos  » Education  »
Magallanes St., Cebu City 6000 Philippines
  • I used to have a work in an accounting office but I got bored so I decided to take a year break but use it productively at the same time by getting a higher notch in my career ladder
  • Then, I found the library near the review center
  • Just like the library, it is also air conditioned so there is no problem with ventilation

• by eden_shii

I used to have a work in an accounting office but I got bored so I decided to take a year break but use it productively at the same time by getting a higher notch in my career ladder. I decided that in this one year, I will take a CPA review class.

Among the review centers where I enrolled was the review center in University of

San Jose-Recoletos. So, it was May 2005 and I took my review class in this university.

Before my first review class day, I decided to tour the university to know where the CPA reviewees’ library is. Then, I found the library near the review center. The library is big and it can really accommodate a lot of reviewees. There are a lot of books in stock ...

• so everyone will not be fighting over review books.

Okay, in my first class, I was really turning my head because the room is big enough for more than a hundred students. Just like the library, it is also air conditioned so there is no problem with ventilation.

The instructors are also good and very detailed. They provide almost all the details and what is good is that

they have this mock exams which can also measure the students comprehension. It was really helpful because it made me know what my weakness in certain subject area.

The review center provide review materials. But this review material are well summarized and everyone can just take down notes at the side or back of that paper. This is briefly written but it can really enhance the student’s memorization.

emilia virgie manzano says :

gud afternoon… may i know the process how to enrol in your cpa review center online?

eden_shii replies :

hello emilia. Thank you for reading my review. Please do visit this page ?option com_content task view id 286 Itemid 261 I am not an employee of USJR so I am not very familiar with all other services except their review center.

Sanzenin9 says :

You said “Among the review centers that I enrolled…”, does this mean you enrolled in other centers?
    If so, can you say that it was this center that really did help you the most?

quick note by anonymous :

good morning i just want to ask if you also offer review for cat board exam

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 50908427610631/k2311a089/8.9.08