University of San Carlos  » Education  »
P. Del Rosario St., Cebu City 6000 Philippines
  • It was October 2005 when I decided to take a review class for my CPA board exam
  • For instance, I expect that my review class in Law subject would be boring
  • I think it is a good facility which can help the reviewees read the accounting review books in a good atmosphere library

• by eden_shii

It was October 2005 when I decided to take a review class for my CPA board exam. So, I did look for the right place which can really help in my aim in getting the Certified Public Accountant License. I came across with one of the most famous universities in the queen city of the south in the Philippines. This is the University of San Carlos. This university produces top caliber accountants and even top

notched accountants. This is not just a university which provides good education for students but also it provides review class.

Okay, when I went there, a woman in the office welcomed me. I asked about the fees and the facilities and also about the resources provided by the review center. The fee was just affordable and they have truly good things to offer. So, I decided to enroll in such class.

In the class the review instructors are ...

• very competent. They are all good in their chosen subject. Each of them just knows how to handle the reviewees. For instance, I expect that my review class in Law subject would be boring. But, the review instructor really knows how to break the ice and make the reviewees retain the subject material.

About their resources, they have complete and new books in the air conditioned. I think it is a good facility which can help the

reviewees read the accounting review books in a good atmosphere library. This library is exclusive for reviewees.

Not just that, the review center provides review materials for free. Each review material was discussed by the review instructors in a detailed and clear manner.

I really had a good time in that review class. Because everything is so organized and clean and the reviewers were so encouraging. I am thankful that through their help, now I am having my CPA License.

Wilson Chiu says :

Sir Madam I am a graduate of BS Chemistry from Colegio San Agustin-Bacolod and I would like to inquire about your review services for the upcoming Chemistry Board Examination.

Ronalyn Eulalio says :

I would like to ask for any information regarding the schedule and services of reviews for BS Chemistry this coming Chemistry board Examination (2012).thank you.

jed says :

hello po… magkano po ang review sa inung skul,, when po magstart,?

joselita says :

I would like to ask for the schedule of the review classes for pharmacist, when it will started if I will be enroll this coming 2010 review classes.

eden_shii replies :

friends, sorry for the late reply… you can visit their website usc.edu.ph or you can call them. The contact details are in their website.. I would like to emphasize that I am not in any way connected to the school. I had only became their reviewee. -

Marivic a. Abdua says :

Gooday i just want to ask if theres review in your school for librarians and i want to know when and how much is the cost of review…in the up coming sept. 2019 board for librarians. Thank you so much….

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 50908427600631/k2311a089/8.9.08