Virgin Snow : Korean-Japanese Movie  » Movies  »
  • My time spent watching this movie is not wasted, I think it was something worth watching, but not award winning

• by jaqui

I just finished the Virgin Snow (Hatsuyuki no koi) Movie by Lee Junki, a Korean actor and Aoi Miyazaki , a Japanese Actress. This movie was made possible by the joint venture of the Korean and Japanese Film makers.

Finding this was not so hard, it was available at Idols-unlimited, but the subtitles

were hard to find, I basically searched the internet for it.

I almost gave up but luckily I did find the subs I needed.

The movie was a light story, started out as a story telling movie with a twist of humor in it.

It was fun to watch but as the story progresses, it eventually became a bit on the “lonely side” towards the end.

It was a good watch, not very funny, not very heavy.

It was just “ok”, but still worth the time if you love the lead characters like I do.

The story was shot mostly in Kyoto, Japan; that is an ...

• Virgin Snow : Korean-Japanese Movie
      additional attraction for me who loves to see many places even if in movies.

The movie shared a bit of Japanese and Korean beliefs about love and lovers as a whole.

My time spent watching this movie is not wasted, I think it was something worth watching, but not award winning.

I also

give credits to the soundtrack.

Each song played coincides greatly with the emotions of the scenes.

The soundtrack is mostly Japanese, as I hear it and they are very soft and pleasant to listen to.

Overall, I give the more three points in addition to half of a rating on the scale of ten.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11908427460531/k2311a089/8.9.08