Myra-E VitaWhite
  • I bought it in a drugstore, was only $2.5 dollar
  • I really love the smell and I feel my face is renewed every time

• by jaqui

Myra-E VitaWhite is a new Myra-E product out in the market. I was looking for a great face cream that would give me protection to sun’s harmful rays and is safe to use everyday. This concern is finally over with me when the VitaWhite product with SPF15 was introduced.

I bought it in a drugstore, was only $2. 5 dollar.

One of the cheapest facial cream products that serve

a great purpose for sun protection and whitening at the same time can’t be this cheap. I bought the product nevertheless.

I was only a week in using the product. The first time I used it I immediately notice the difference from all other facial creams I used.

It did not leave a “warm” feeling on my face unlike other creams. Also the Myra-E VitaWhite is not sticky,

• when applied to the face; it is quickly absorbed into the skin.

The cream also smells really fresh and wonderful. I really love the smell and I feel my face is renewed every time.

I am only using it one week but whenever I touch my face, I feel like it is much softer now. The black circles around my eyes have actually faded bit by bit.

I

will continue to use this face product and keep myself protected every day. I have suggested this to my friends too, since all of the other face creams I tried have either warm feeling on the face, or gives me pimple just 3 days of use, or makes my face have a burning sensation when exposed to the sun, Myra-E feels like you only have baby powder on your face.

RAM says :

IS MYRA E IS GOOD FOR MEN?, DOES IT HAVE MANY SIDE EFFECTS?

M says :

Hi Ram,

Myra E is recommendable for men also. Since men need Vitamin E that is needed in our body. It has no know side effects.

Galega says :

Myra E is good for both men and women. However, it is recommended only for those who are above 19 years of age.

There are no side effects of Myra E. But, you need to ensure that you are not crossing the required daily requirement of Vitamin E. For example, if you are taking Myra E (300 or 400 IU), then ensure that you are not taking any other Vitamin E supplements (even multivitamins). Overdose of Vitamin E may lead to many side effects.

Further, it is not intended for pregnant and breastfeeding women. There might be some side effects on unborn, or new born baby if they take it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31908427420531/k2311a089/8.9.08