French Baker : Cream Puffs  » Food  »
  • French Baker's Cream Puff used to be the best of its kind when I was studying about 6 years ago
  • I bought two cream puffs today, each priced at Php23.00 or half a dollar

• by jaqui

French Baker’s Cream Puff used to be the best of its kind when I was studying about 6 years ago. I buy the cream puffs all the time but I do not remember how much was it back then.

I bought two cream puffs today, each priced at Php23 or half a dollar.

I have to say I was really

excited to eat the cream puffs and was thinking of the treat as I travel to home; I was expecting crunchy fresh dough with the melted sugar on top of it; to be honest, I was rather disappointed with what I had because the dough was a bit soggy already.

The melted sugar was not enough and those in the ...

• puff just made everything worst.

The cream inside was good, but I was looking for the real taste it has when I first tried it.

It is more of milky taste now; they must have put too many milk in it.

I did not enjoy my cream puffs today.

I have learning with ordering cream puffs; I should always ask

the staff first if it was freshly baked, otherwise, the cream and the melted sugar will be absorbed by the dough that will make it a bit soggier; though my mom said she liked what I brought her home, I still am not satisfied with it.

It would pass as a good pastry, if you have not tasted its true taste.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27908427400531/k2311a089/8.9.08