PinoyExchange Forum  » Web sites  »
  • What I enjoy most about this website is the updated fun and live chatting

• by jaqui

Another great online portal for Filipinos is the Pinoyexchange. This forum is one of the most famous forums for Filipinos to exchange messages, talk about current events and discuss important matters, family concerns, and friendly chitchat and be updated with celebrity gossips.

What I enjoy most about this website is the updated fun and live chatting.

The forum is with a lot of Filipino

members from around the world and replying to a topic is like chatting with them real time.

Members of the site are very daring with their answers, they say what they have in their minds, and they do not hesitate at all.

People speak their minds and they sometimes get into fights but that is how people are, they argue but still it is ...

• a community where everyone are allowed to be who they are.

My only complain about the site is the big fonts they use, the slow loading of the pages at times, and after loading and waiting for a few seconds or minutes it will tell you that the server is busy at the moment! That is a big concern for me because I was

waiting and is eager to reply but then it will give me that message, I will just lose patience in replying anymore.

When I want to be updated about job opportunities too, I also go to this forum and discuss companies and issues with those who are hired by the company.

Overall, the forum is lively, and active, with lots of information that is useful.

Rita says :

How do I delete my pex username? I no longer want to be part of pex or be a member. please let me know how to delete my username.

Marg says :

There is no built-in option to cancel your account. You will have to contact one of the moderators to request a cancellation.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 20908427390531/k2311a089/8.9.08