Haunting Sarah
  • It's a very good story and I really enjoyed watching it
  • It's worth watching and I would recommend it to watch
  • I think it is one of there better movies and they should come out with more like it

• by Brooke

This is one of my favorite lifetime movies. I watched a while ago and it was on again just the other day. It’s about these sisters who both have children, one of the children passes away and starts to haunt Sarah, who was best friends with the young boy.

It’s a very good

story and I really enjoyed watching it. It kept me entertained and interested in the movie.

I really liked the movie overall. I liked it a lot.

It’s worth watching and I would recommend it to watch. It became one of my favorite movies on lifetime after watching it.

I have only seen ...

• it once but I would probably watch it again. I probably would buy it if I could.

I think it is one of there better movies and they should come out with more like it. The acting was good and the movie really drew me into it.

I was very interested in what

was happening and I really enjoyed the movie overall. I definately recommend it and would say that it is one of my favorite that they play.

I would probably watch it again and I think that it is a wonderful movie. If you like lifetime movies you should watch this one, it’s worth watching.

annie says :

What was the book called in the end of the movie that was one the night stand

Alexei Belicov says :

It was called “The Twin Myth” written by one of the main heroines of the movie, namely Erica Rose Lewis.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11908427280531/k2311a089/8.9.08