Half a dozen babies  » Movies  »
2.0
  • I found it to be a little funny if anything
  • I think it's one of lifetime's worst movies that they have ever played
  • I wouldn't recommend it to people to watch it

• by Brooke

This was an alright movie overall. I found it to be a little funny if anything. I didn’t really care for it all that much.

It’s kind of a chick movie. It’s about this couple that want to have babies and they can’t seem to get pregnant, well they end up having

six babies.

To me it wasn’t that good of a movie. The acting wasn’t that good, the story wasn’t that good, and the whole movie wasn’t that good.

I didn’t care for it overall. I think it’s one of lifetime’s worst movies that they have ever played.

I really didn’t care for ...

• it. I only finished watching it because there was nothing else on.

It kind of doesn’t really have a genre to it. It’s a little funny and a little serious and the same time.

Yet it’s neither one throughout the whole movie. I just didn’t really care for the whole movie.

I

wouldn’t watch it again or buy it. I wouldn’t recommend it to people to watch it.

It is more a chick flick movie but I am a girl and I didn’t really like it that much. I just don’t think it was a good movie overall.

They could have done a lot better job.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11908427240531/k2311a089/8.9.08