Capture of the green river killer  » Movies  »
  • I think that they did a good job capturing the story
  • It's not a movie that I would watch again but I don't regret watching it
  • I would recommend it and I think that it was a very good movie

• by Brooke

I watched this movie on lifetime a few weeks ago. Overall it was a good movie. It wasn’t one of my favorites from lifetime but it was good.

It kept me interested in the movie and entertained while watching it. The actors were good and did a good job playing there parts

in the movie.

It was a very long movie though, if I remember correctly it was about 4 hours long. I think that they did a good job capturing the story.

It was based on a true story and I think they did a wonderful job creating and making this movie. It ...

• was a little sick to me, that someone would actually do this to people.

I think that it is definately a movie to watch. I would recommend it to anyone, I think everyone should see it.

Especially because it is a true story. They did a wonderful job at the movie, because

sometimes in real story movie cases they don’t keep me interested but they did with this movie.

It’s not a movie that I would watch again but I don’t regret watching it. I would recommend it and I think that it was a very good movie.

Lifetime should play it again a few more times.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11908427180531/k2311a089/8.9.08