Caress oil infussion body wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • This is the best body wash I have ever used
  • I love the smell of it, it really opens me up and makes me relax
  • I really like it and I think they did a wonderful job
  • I would definately recommend them and would use them again

• by Brooke

This is the best body wash I have ever used. It is so soft on your skin and feels good on your skin. My favorite thing about the body wash is how it smells.

When I use it I feel relaxed. I love the smell of it, it really opens me up and makes me relax.

I love how

it also feels on my skin. The actual body wash is a little thick but if you get enough water on it it will later up good.

The only thing I did notice is that if you don’t use all of the body wash that you poured out of the tube right away you have to get some more.

• I really like it and I think they did a wonderful job.

Caress has some of the best body washes that I have ever used. I would definately recommend them and would use them again.

If I had the money I would go buy this particular body wash but I have been really low on money. I have always

liked body wash better than regular bar soaps but this one is my favorite by far.

I just tried it today and it’s amazing. I love it and would definately recommend it.

It’s wonderful. I love the smell and the feel that it gives my skin.

It also makes me skin soft after using it. How many body washes do that?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31908427160531/k2311a089/8.9.08