Brands InnerShine Berry Essence  » Health  »
  • It's a box of 6 bottles and it cost RM22 at Watsons
  • My friends have noticed a change in my complexion and I must say Brands InnerShine Berry Essence works

• by christine

I looked so haggard and tired after birth. I’m not complaining but the hubby wanted me to feel great about myself.

It’s the night waking during Muneez’s early months that caused the haggardness and I’m still getting up to feed her still.

I looked better now though after my hubby bought me Brands InnerShine Berry

Essence.

It’s a box of 6 bottles and it cost RM22 at Watsons.

It’s kind of expensive for just 6 bottles and I take them every morning just once.

This can only last me 6 days and I have to get my next 6 bottles.

I love the berry taste.

There’s another flavour which is ...

• prune essence but I don’t fancy prunes and I might just try it for the sake of beauty.

That one I was told to take during the night.

The price is also the same for 6 bottles.

My friends have noticed a change in my complexion and I must say Brands InnerShine Berry Essence works.

I look so glowing and radiant they say and I feel so great about myself.

I told them I take the product and now they are going to go get them and have a try at it.

I’m so confident now and I wear less face powder to cover up my once so tired skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34908427110531/k2311a089/8.9.08