Kong Dog Toys  » Pets  »
  • I bought a number of toys that were quickly distroyed in a matter of minutes or days, and realized I had to find something that could withstand her chewing

• by myview78

Chew toys are a neccessity for any dog owner, especially for those who like to chew and tear things up like my dog. I am the proud owner of a Jack Russell Terrier that is a year and four months old named Ricochet.

She has two bad habits: one is bouncing all over the place because she has no attention span, and the other

is that she is a destructive chewer.

I bought a number of toys that were quickly distroyed in a matter of minutes or days, and realized I had to find something that could withstand her chewing.

I purchased a Kong Dog Toy and insertable treats from the pet store hoping that the semi-indestructable tag on the label was partially true.

When I got home ...

• I put a treat inside and handed it over to see what would happen.

To this day I do not have one negative thing to say about this toy and it is worth every penny.

I got this toy over a year ago and it still does not have one bite mark in it.

The treat inserts (which can be substituted for anything you

can feed to your dog) keep her occupied and entertained for at least a half an hour, which allows me to take care of other things and she can burn off extra energy.

It is wonderful to have found a toy that I do not have to replace and can keep her attention for an extended period of time which is very difficult to do.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29908427080531/k2311a089/8.9.08