Head And Shoulders Shampoo (sachet )  » Cosmetics  »
  • A few months back, I has severe dandruff problem, and started to loose my hairs quickly
  • So, I bought 3 sachet of them on a trial basis
  • I did that for 15 days, and I did noticed some change in my dandruff

• by hariram

A few months back, I has severe dandruff problem, and started to loose my hairs quickly. At that time I experimented a lot on shampoos, and also tried Head and Shoulders.

I didn’t knew anything about it, apart form the ad that they show heavily on TV.

So, I bought 3 sachet of them on a trial basis.

Each costed Rs 3 or around 10 cents.

The sachet had enough to be done twice

n my hair.

I use them on alternative days, as per the instructions that were given on the sachet cover.

I did that for 15 days, and I did noticed some change in my dandruff.

But the problem that I found with Head an d Shoulders shampoo, was that my hairs were still dropping fast, and another thing was that it somehow always landed up in my eyes, and gave me acute pain.

This ...

• was something strange, as I never had any problem with any other shampoo.

May be we were nto made for each other !

Anyways, the shampoo was not bad, but then as I also wanted to prevent my hair loses, I consulted my friend that had the similar problem, and he advised me to try another shampoo, and also gave me some tips on how to take care of my hairs, and the other shampoo

clinic all clear worked out better for me.

Head and shoulders shampoo is just ok, and as I have said before as well, that hair care is a comprehensive one, and just shampooing and forgetting it wont make the healthy, and that thy need to be properly oiled and well dried after the bath.

As I just bough sachet, and not the big bottle of it, and I did consumed all the three sachet, it didn’t got wasted.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31908427030531/k2311a089/8.9.08