Palace Casino Resort Biloxi  » Casino  »
Biloxi, Ms
  • I thought this was a reasonable expectation for a hotel these days
  • This casino was descent but not the best one in Biloxi
  • I would recommend it if you are cheap like me, but if you can find a cheaper hotel take it because all of the casinos are less than a 5 minute drive away anyway

• by coryheartbreak

My wife and I visited the Palace Casino Resort in Biloxi, Ms on 08/01/2008. We are not very big gamblers but we decided to go on a gambling vacation. The hotel itself was very nice.

We stayed in the cheapest room available which was $69 a night. This price included $20 in slot machine credits and $20 in food credits (1st night only!!).

The room was small but nice.

It had a king sized bed or two twin beds if you choose.

The only complaint about the room I have is that there was no refrigerator or microwave as we brought some of our own drinks and food. I thought this was a reasonable expectation for a hotel these days.

The staff was just average, not overly nice but not too bad either. The casino was where we spent most ...

• of our time.

This casino was descent but not the best one in Biloxi. There were a lot of slot machines, a few black jack tables, one craps table, and one roulette table.

Of course we lost all of our money but the lady directly beside me hit the jackpot on one of the slot machines, $30,000. That made me pretty upset since I just lost the last of my gambling

money.

They do offer free drinks in the casino, alcoholic and non-alcoholic. Overall the hotel was nice, the casino was decent, and the staff was nothing special.

We stayed here because it was the cheapest we could find. I would recommend it if you are cheap like me, but if you can find a cheaper hotel take it because all of the casinos are less than a 5 minute drive away anyway.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 48908426960531/k2311a089/8.9.08