Suave Professionals Volumizing Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • My hair happens to be thick, and long, with a frizz problem
  • My personal experience with this particular shampoo has been disappointing at most
  • It definitely isn't a shampoo for all hair types
  • If you have thick, frizzy hair, I do not recommend Suave Professionals Volumizing Shampoo

• by Kristin Long

Suave Professionals Volumizing Shampoo claims to produce up to 3 times more volume on the front of the bottle. On the back of the bottle, it says, “Salon tested shampoo and conditioner system with wheat proteins and panthenol adds fullness and shine as well as the Matrix and Amlify Shampoo and Conditioner Shampoo & Conditioner system leaves fine hair looking and feeling thicker without adding build-up.

Now the bottle also says on the back, “As tested on un-washed fine, limp hair.

” However, on the front, it says that it is for all hair types.

My hair happens to be thick, and long, with a frizz problem.

How can Suave make a claim to be for all hair types, when it is only tested for one? My personal experience ...

• with this particular shampoo has been disappointing at most.

Every time I brush my hair after using the shampoo, from about the first week of using it, I have had a dandruff problem.

Never, and I mean NEVER in my life have I ever had a dandruff problem, until I used this shampoo.

My hair is streaked with dandruff, and it gets

oily faster than it ever has before.

I can honestly say that I will not be buying this shampoo again.

That doesn’t mean that it doesn’t work for “un-washed fine, limp hair,” but it does mean that it does NOT work for mine.

It definitely isn’t a shampoo for “all hair types.

” If you have thick, frizzy hair, I do not recommend Suave Professionals Volumizing Shampoo.

Suave Professionals Volumizing Shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31908426950531/k2311a089/8.9.08