Six Flags Fiesta Texas  » Travel  »
17000 W Ih 10 San Antonio, TX 78257
  • I think the average wait time must have been 15 - 20 minutes
  • I definitely had fun at the park and so did my family

• by Zee

I went with my family to Six Flags Fiesta Texas for the first time on Monday July 28. We live in Houston, TX so we drove from Houston to San Antonio. It was about a 3 hour drive. We did not have too much trouble finding the place. We arrived around noon.

It cost $15 to park. When we went to go buy tickets, we were hit with a long line. The people working at the ticket counter were very slow. We must have been in line for at least 30 minutes.

About halfway into the line, we found out they opened more ticket booths, so we quickly ran to one of the open ticket counters. The price was not bad, especially with the “Buy 1 Get 1 Free” coupons we found online. We ended up paying $23. 50 per person, not too bad if you ask me.

When we entered the park, the fun really started. Luckily, since it was a hot day it was not too packed, so we got on rides pretty quickly. I think the average wait time must have been ...

• 15 - 20 minutes. There are many roller coasters, like the Superman, Goliath, and the Boomerang, to name a few.

I love riding roller coasters. I did not think these roller coasters where that intense, but that’s just me. There are also less intense rides for the kids like Ferris Wheel, and bumper cars. Also they have loony tunes characters that danced and put on a show.

Fun for the kids to watch. You could also take pictures with them. The food prices where kind of expensive. We paid $24.

99 for a

larger pizza at Papa Johns. Also we bought a large drink for $12. 99 with unlimited refills all day. There we refills stands throughout the park.

I definitely had fun at the park and so did my family. I just wish it was a little bit cooler, but what can you expect in San Antonio in the summer. I think we left the park around 7pm. We spent about 7 hours in the park, and they flew by fast.

This park is definitely worth checking out for a fun day in San Antonio with the family.

Six Flags Fiesta Texas

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 38908426880431/k2311a089/8.9.08