Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste
  • I love perfumes and I am never surprise if my hubby shows up one day in our bedroom with a birthday gift and it's a perfume
  • I know I spray a lot but I can't helped it
  • He knows it when I'm wearing it and he'll definitely guessed it right
  • The best thing is he doesn't sneeze with this perfume
  • I strongly recommend this perfume, the BVLGARI OMNIA AMETHYSTE

• by christine

I love perfumes and I am never surprise if my hubby shows up one day in our bedroom with a birthday gift and it’s a perfume. It always put a smile on my face and one perfume in particular he got me

recently was BVLGARI OMNIA AMETHYSTE. It smells so great and I feel so confident when I go out shopping, to work or even to a dinner function. I know I spray a lot but I can’t helped it. I just love smelling nice and I love it when people around me compliment the perfume I’m wearing.

BVLGARI OMNIA AMETHYSTE has a floral fragrance and that’s why I love it. Most of my perfumes have floral fragrance and i love how this perfume makes me ...

• Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste
      feel so fresh yet so elegant. My hubby loves this fragrance too and I guess that’s why he bought it for me. He knows it when I’m wearing it and he’ll definitely guessed it right. I wonder why it’s so difficult for
      him to guess other perfumes that I wear. The best thing is he doesn’t sneeze with this perfume.

This is the sweetest gift ever in case you guys out there would want to look out for one. I strongly recommend this perfume, the BVLGARI OMNIA AMETHYSTE.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56908426850431/k2311a089/8.9.08