Thomson Travel Agent
  • On the contrary she made me feel 'at home' and the best proof for that was that she was smiling and talking to me while she was trying to find a flight for me

• by andian
      One of the most popular Travel Agents in the tourism and travel industry is “Thomson”. Experiencing some financial difficulties a few years ago it became part of the “Tui” family, rather recently.

Since then the quality in the customer service has improved a great deal.

A few weeks ago I went to one of the Thomson’s offices, in Hayes

Town, Station Road, Middlesex (in UK) next to Abbey National Bank to buy just a flight ticket, not to book any holidays.

A few employees were there taking care of their customers and one of them welcomed me into their office.

Well presented and very polite she offered me a seat.

She spent with me almost one hour and ...

• not even for one minute I had the impression that she wanted to get rid of me.

On the contrary she made me feel ‘at home’ and the best proof for that was that she was smiling and talking to me while she was trying to find a flight for me.

The next time I visited Thomson’s office was

a couple of weeks after my first visit, as I wanted to exchange some Euros to Sterling.

Their service was as good as the first time but this time from another employee.

Since then I use Thomson’s service either to book my flights when I travel, or to exchange currency for my trips or just to ask for some information.

Well done!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 38270342671131/k2311a0327/3.27.06