Dettol Rinse-free Hand Sanitizer  » Health  »
  • Initially I bought the small bottle because I wasn't too sure of it when I first saw it at Survay Hypermarket but after trying the product, I just have to get a bigger bottle
  • It's so convenient especially when we're out and I don't have to worry if I don't wash my hands

• by christine

Next time you want to get a hand sanitizer, get Dettol’s rinse-free hand sanitizer. Not only is it rinse-free meaning you don’t have to wash your hands after, it smells great on your hands too.

I use it every time I

need to handle Muneez.

Because I care about my baby’s hygiene and well-being, I go to the extent of getting this kind of product.

The best thing is it’s so cheap! Ranging from RM4.

90 to RM11.

90, what more can I ask for? It’s so affordable and I just have to choose which size I wanted.

Initially I bought the small bottle because I wasn’t too sure of it when I first saw it at Survay Hypermarket but after trying the product, I ...

• Dettol Rinse-free Hand Sanitizer
      just have to get a bigger bottle.

Every time I need to clean Muneez, I just pour a little of the sanitizer in my palms and rub till it’s dry and there I go cleaning Muneez.

After that I pour some

again on my palm just to make sure my hands are sanitized especially when cleaning involves Muneez.

It’s so convenient especially when we’re out and I don’t have to worry if I don’t wash my hands.

Dettol’s rinse-free hand sanitizer gives me the confidence I need.

quick note by anonymous :

I have tried it too, and it gives me peace of mind when using after using it.

quick note by anonymous :

I personally started with a smaller bottle before moving to bigger one after I became confident of it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34808426671031/k2311a088/8.8.08