Sunbeam 100 Watt Soft White Light Bulbs  » Electronics  »
  • I bought these Sunbeam soft white light bulbs because I needed replacements for various bulbs that had gone out around the house
  • I buy soft light bulbs because I don't like extremely bright bulbs and the Sunbeam soft white light bulbs delivered on this promise
  • Overall, it's a pretty god value and I would recommend Sunbeam Soft White Light Bulbs to anyone who's looking for inexpensive replacement bulbs
  • My suggestion would be to put the Sunbeam Soft White Light bulbs into light fixtures that don't get a lot of use or keep them on hand as back-up in case one of your better bulbs burns out

• by Willow Sidhe

I bought these Sunbeam soft white light bulbs because I needed replacements for various bulbs that had gone out around the house. The price was right at just over a buck for four bulbs, but how would they stand up?

I buy soft light bulbs because I don’t like extremely bright bulbs and the Sunbeam soft white light bulbs delivered on this promise. They give off a

very soft, white light. It’s quite pleasant actually.

On the box, these bulbs are advertised as having 1500 hours of life. I installed all four bulbs around two weeks ago. One of them has blown out already but the other three are still holding up. Granted, I have some wiring issues in my house. But the more expensive bulbs usually last quite a while.

• I was disappointed that one of the bulbs is already blown out but in this case, you get what you pay for. I’d say that roughly $1.25 bought me three functional soft white light bulbs.

Overall, it’s a pretty god value and I would recommend Sunbeam Soft White Light Bulbs to anyone who’s looking for inexpensive replacement bulbs. If you want long-lasting or energy saving bulbs,

I’d go ahead and purchase a higher quality (and more expensive) bulb.

I believe I’ve already received my meager money’s worth, with the three light bulbs lasting two weeks. My suggestion would be to put the Sunbeam Soft White Light bulbs into light fixtures that don’t get a lot of use or keep them on hand as back-up in case one of your better bulbs burns out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16808426461031/k2311a088/8.8.08