P3 Computers  » Computers  »
Healeywood Road, Burnley, Lancs
  • I recently had a problem after using PC world (who were useless), but P3 computers have me some good advice, and helped me sort out my problems
  • This isn't a service I have used, but I know others who have and they said that it's a handy service should you be struggling

• by Erik319

P3 Computers has been in business for a good number of years. I have used their services from time to time over the years and I have always found their advice and help incredibly useful.

helped me sort out my problems.

The showroom has an array of PC’s and laptops set up and there are plenty of other bits and bobs around should you be needing some photo paper or perhaps some writable cd’s or dvd’s.

The staff are knowledgeable and courteous and are always more than happy to advise you should ...

• you need any further information about a particular product.

They also have a service for if you have problems with your business systems. This isn’t a service I have used, but I know others who have and they said that it’s a handy service should you be struggling.

The only negative about P3 computers is the location.

It is at the top of Manchester road, and there is only a very limited amount of parking outside. If you make a large purchase and you don’t chance upon one of the nearby parking spaces, you end up lugging your items through town to where you parked.

Other than that though, they are highly recommended.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 19808426421031/k2311a088/8.8.08