Subway Currimundi Sunshine Coast  » Restaurants  »
Currimundi, Sunshine Coast, Queensland
  • My favourite take away joint, with out a doubt is Subway
  • The main reason I love this place is the food is delicious and filling
  • I recommend Subway to people who love eating healthy and want a good take away joint that is not bad for your waist line

• by kiran1978

My favourite take away joint, with out a doubt is Subway. There are many reasons why this is so.

The main reason I love this place is the food is delicious and filling. I always order the same thing everytime, a subway club. On my subway club it has ham,turkey,

beef, cheddar cheese and salad. My mouth is watering just thinking about it now. Every time it hits the spot and I am totally satisfied after eating it.

Subway is a great option for take away as it is healthy, you can get alot of their buns with less then 6 ...

• grams of fat. What a great way to diet, eat healthy, tasty 6 inch subs.

The price is also really reasonable, you can get a 6 inch subway, drink and a scruptious cookie for under $10, what a bargain.

I could never get bored at Subway, there is so many choices

of subs to choose from and whatever fillings you want. Also if I am extra hungry that day I may decide to order one of their massive foot long subs.

I recommend Subway to people who love eating healthy and want a good take away joint that is not bad for your waist line.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7808426371031/k2311a088/8.8.08