Hong Kong: Ocean Park
  • We had someone pick us up so there was no issue on how to get there but if you don't know how, you can get to ocean park using any kind of transportation, cars, bus, public transportation anything that passes through aberdeen tunnel
  • I think the first thing we did was pass by the information booth to get maps and my sister asked question regarding the place
  • If you guys are planning to visit HongKong soon, I recommend you try to visit Ocean Park
  • It was a truly fun experience and although there were a few setbacks, I still enjoyed the place and the rides

• by c0rin

This was one of the places I visited when I went to HongKong. We had someone pick us up so there was no issue on how to get there but if you don’t know how, you can get to ocean park using any kind of transportation, cars, bus, public transportation anything that passes through aberdeen tunnel.

When we went there at around 10am, the place just opened for the day and yet it was already packed with foreigner visitors and the Chinese bringing their little kids. I think the first thing we did was pass by the information booth to get maps and my sister asked question regarding the place.

We visited the panda’s,

watched the bird show, the dolphin show, mind you, it’s all about animal intellgence so expect the birds to talk/count/fly around and the dolphins to splash and splash and splash. I liked it, it was fun watching the show, makes you want to be part of it.

My personal favorite was the tunnel of fishes, I liked seeing all kinds of fishes interact together inside one big, giant aquarium! I had fun trying to recognize some species, (I was bad at it) and talking to other people how why we don’t have things like that in our country. Next is the jellyfishes! Wow! Just wow! That was amazing! Jellyfishes of different sizes, shape and ...

• color! Some even glow! It looked so beautiful!

I wanted to try the hot air balloon but I was not given the chance, but everyone said it was worth it. We also visited a few rides, not to impressive but the whole place isn’t about rides. It’s an animal park so of course you go there to see animals!

I got confused once, I cannot tell where the bathroom was, I don’t know if they constructed new bathrooms now, but at that time, I can never find the comfort room when I needed to go. And when I did found one, it was so full that you had to stand there for15 minutes before you

can use the stall. My sister had an emergency, and it took as 30 minutes to find a place which sells stuff for women’s..hygiene needs. Another thing was the cable car, I didn’t know what happened but we were stuck in the middle for about 5 to 10 minutes. A few of the passengers panicked since we were in the middle of the two mountains but it was resolved so we got through it just fine.

If you guys are planning to visit HongKong soon, I recommend you try to visit Ocean Park. It was a truly fun experience and although there were a few setbacks, I still enjoyed the place and the rides.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 61808426270931/k2311a088/8.8.08