Verizon Cell Phone: The EnV 2
  • And I dislike the navigational button which requires you to click every time you have to move a space or scroll up or down
  • Otherwise I think its a great phone, easy to use for everyone and in my opinion would reccomend to anyone

• by Secret Kitty

I currently purchased the burgundy EnV 2 from Verizon. I was looking foward to a phone with a comfortable, easy to use keypad, which made the EnV 2 very alluring to me. I was a little displeased with the high price of the phone, but it’s defnitly worth it, if

checking your email & texting are priorties to you like they are to me.

The EnV 2 is much more attractive then the original EnV and nicer to hold. I find texting to be very easy and pleasent to do. It also has this great feauture that is quite humerous to ...

• use. If your volume is up you can press this talk button that will read your text to you. It is quite comedic hearing it repeat my friends message in its robotic voice.

My two qualms with my new phone is the fact that the screen is quite small ont

he front, mean while the buttons are very large. And I dislike the navigational button which requires you to click every time you have to move a space or scroll up or down.

Otherwise I think its a great phone, easy to use for everyone and in my opinion would reccomend to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37808426220931/k2311a088/8.8.08