Buffy Comic Book Season 8
  • Buffy Season 8 Comics Books are absolutley amazing
  • In my opinion if you loved Buffy, you will and must buy the comic

• by Secret Kitty

Buffy Season 8 Comics Books are absolutley amazing. So far over 16 issues have been created each, with two art covers. Nearly half the issues have been written by Josh Whedon, which makes reading the new series a real pleasure.

I find it really great to jump back in to the story

depite comic form. I do wish it could go deeper like the series, but I cant complain about the plots or art work. I find season 8 funny, heart warming, painful and really beautiful to read. The art work is truly stunning and is what really made me pick up Buffy comics ...

• intially. I picked up my first Buffy comic when I was only 13 years old and was going on a field trip and saw Buffy Haunted 1 out of 4 and read it on the bus. Since then Ive been hooked.

I am the biggest Buffy fan if you ever met one and

the comics were something I just had to have. In my opinion if you loved Buffy, you will and must buy the comic. Season 8 let me connect to the characters I loved all over again and I really feel it will bring the same satisfaction to you it has brought me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 17808426210931/k2311a088/8.8.08