Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaning Kit
2.0
  • Having spent about $25 for the kit (I had a coupon) I think it is too expensive for the results you get

• by Sunnywaterchild

I’ve been using Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaning Kit for four months now. With kids the tub and shower can get gross with mildew build up really fast. The kids forget to turn the fan on. And I have white bathroom tiles so it shows everything-not my choice it came with the house.

The kit is easy

to assemble, but it’s large and takes up a fair amount of space on the showerhead. The idea is when you leave the shower you press a button. The automatic part comes when the dispenser head shoots out a cleaning stream in a 360-degree pattern as the nozzle rotates.

With the Scrubbing Bubbles kit, the mildew ...

• has decreased in the shower. Is it perfect? No, I still have to clean the tiles. In our home either everyone presses the button to squirt the area after his or her shower or they seem to forget.

Would I buy this again? No. Having spent about $25 for the kit (I had a coupon) I

think it is too expensive for the results you get.

I kept on trying hoping I wouldn’t have to clean. Everyone has a fantasy mine is no cleaning. While the mildew is decreased, it wasn’t what I hoped for. Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaning Kit may work for all adult households, but with kids it just isn’t worth it.

Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaning Kit

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53808426150931/k2311a088/8.8.08