Pink Flowers Perfume  » Perfume  »
0.5
  • I bought it off the Shopping Chanel a while back in Canada
  • They really pushed this perfume, and as I like almost all flower scents I bought it

• by Melissa Glenn
      Pink Flowers perfume is created by Joan Rivers. I bought it off the Shopping Chanel a while back in Canada.

They really pushed this perfume, and as I like almost all flower scents I bought it.

The perfume came in a bottle, the size of an average female

palm.

The only thing ‘pink’ is the nozzle and slight pink tinge of the perfume.

Surprisingly the bottle did not give the weight of the contents, althought I’m sure they mentioned it on the Shopping Chanel.

This perfume is awful.

It smells a lot better in the bottle,

• where a mixed smell of something close to ‘White Linen’, by Estee Lauder with a slight fruity mix, can be smelt.

On my skin, it immediatly smells like a harsh chemical, and I immediatly had to wash it off as tears came to my eyes.

I cannot wear

this perfume.

I am a perfume fanatic, and believe this product was made quickly and cheaply, I have never even had a no name discount perfume smell this bad on me.

I can smell nothing even close to resembling flowers, only chemicals.

For approximatly $40 Cdn it was a ripoff.

Don’t buy this product!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56270342611031/k2311a0327/3.27.06