Greyhound buses Service  » General services  »
  • My experience with it was travelling from Anderson,South Carolina to Silver Spring, Maryland
  • The ticket for the bus ride cost about $95 for the one way trip

• by etambe01

Greyhound bus services are present all over the US and they are one of the main sources of bus transportation for people looking to travel from one major part of the country to another.

My experience with it was travelling from Anderson,South Carolina to Silver Spring, Maryland.The ticket for the bus ride cost about $95 for the one way trip.I was relocating from the Clemson

University area to the DC metro area.I got a ride from Clemson,South Carolina to the Anderson Station for the bus ride.At the time I knew it was going to be a long ride but I just do not know how long a ride It was going to be.

I boarded the bus at about 6am in the morning and the marathon drive started.The first thing ...

• that you would notice is that there would be a lot of stops for in order for people who have arrived their destination to get out and for those that are starting their journey to get in.The stops also allow you to use the restroom facilities that are available at the greyhound bus stations.You get to pass through a few rural areas.My journey ended
        up being for about 14 hours but by the time that I arrived at Silver Spring,MD it seems like I have been riding in the bus forever.

It is a cheap way of transportation and it would be recommended for those that do no have access to a car.Driving would definately be better.So would taking the train in areas that the train option is available.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 25808426030931/k2311a088/8.8.08