Enterprise Rent A car Washington DC  » Car rental  »
Union Station, Washington DC
  • I ended up paying I believe about $30 daily including the insurance coverage for the car rental
  • I would recommend enterprise car rental to anyone who needs to rent a car

• by etambe01

I had a Mitsubishi Garland which I was having a lot of trouble with.I believed that the transmission had gone bad.I was living in Laurel;Maryland at the time and my job place was in Washington DC.I did not have access to public transportation and I was planning to buy another car for about a month or two.

AT&T Wireless, the company that I was working for at the time had an agreement with most of the major car rental companies through which its employees could

get discounted car rental rates.I ended up paying I believe about $30 daily including the insurance coverage for the car rental.

I called up the toll free number of Enterprise car rental and they are real friendly on the phone.They get basis information from you about what type of car you car looking for, for how long you needed it for and they require you to have a major credit card so that they can put your vechicle on hold for you.Later on when you ...

• returned the car you can pay for the car rental with cash.If you are going to use a company discount let them know up front and they would need to see some kind of company identification when you pick up your vechicle.

I picked the car up from the Union Station location in downtown Washington DC and it was a Pontiac Grand Am.The car was in excellent condition and they fill the gas tank up for you.You are required to fill it up also

upon return of the car,if not you would be charged at their own gas rate which could be more

My original rented agreement was for a period of a week but I ended up keeping the car for up to a month.This was possible since they had my credit information on file.All I did to extend the rental agreement was to call them over the telephone and that was okay with them.

I would recommend enterprise car rental to anyone who needs to rent a car.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3708426020431/k2311a087/8.7.08