Sprint Samsung Instinct Video Service Credit Offer
  • I decided to take Sprint up on the offer since I have an Instinct in the house and I made my clip (or movie) exactly two minutes long and posted it on Youtube (you must post it on Youtube in order to be paid) after this I emailed Sprint to let them know that I had put my clip up and wanted to take them up on the offer
  • I enjoyed doing the work to get this credit and I enjoy promoting the phone since it is one of the better phones that I have had the pleasure of being able to use

• by rich

The employees at Sprint have come up with a great new concept that is sure to attract a lot of attention from current customers and future customers because they have come up with a great idea for a promotion of their most popular current phone of all which is the Instinct. The promotion is one in which this cellular phone company (Sprint) will give you $ 20 if you are willing to make a movie that features a Samsung Instinct in your movie.

By movie they just mean clip which means you could just make a simple two minute clip of a fake movie that shows an Instinct and you can send the link to Sprint through an email with your account information and they will give you $ 20.

In fact, I do

not think it even needs to be a real Instinct but if you could make one out of cardboard that looks like one and make this mini movie clip and post it on Youtube and send the link to Sprint you will be rewarded for your efforts and given the $ 20.

This is a great offer because it is basically free and easy money that is given to you by Sprint and they benefit also because people tend to look up the phones which they are interested in on things like Youtube and you making a movie will promote the product and make it look trendy which is what they are looking for.

I assume they also retain the rights to the ad that you make which means they could make it into a ...

• commercial and run it.

In this case you probably will not be paid more than the $ 20 that you had already been paid but it is worth the small amount of effort to get the money.

I decided to take Sprint up on the offer since I have an Instinct in the house and I made my clip (or movie) exactly two minutes long and posted it on Youtube (you must post it on Youtube in order to be paid) after this I emailed Sprint to let them know that I had put my clip up and wanted to take them up on the offer.

They responded the same day and thanked me for making the movie and told me that I should see the credit during my next billing cycle.

This was a

very easy thing to do because it took me just a few minutes and the $ 20 was a lot of credit for such a little amount of work.

I enjoyed doing the work to get this credit and I enjoy promoting the phone since it is one of the better phones that I have had the pleasure of being able to use.

Of course, you can take advantage of this offer if you are a Sprint customer and it will be used toward your bill.

If you are a new customer you can do this in addition to getting the $ 100 credit for switching and together these $ 120 could pay for your Instinct which is a great deal but in my case I am getting $ 20 credit on my next bill for very little time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22508425650231/k2311a085/8.5.08