AT&T Iphone New Rate Plans
0.5
  • I like to stay in the network which I can find the most people and since one of my friends just got an Iphone I thought it would be a good idea to try out the AT&T service
  • I looked over his plan and I thought it was reasonable because the data plan was $ 20.00 and he wanted for me to sign up with the service so that he did not have to pay to call me anymore
  • So if you add the cost of the data plan to the phone plan that puts you at $ 70 and this includes just four hundred and fifty minutes which breaks down to just fifteen minutes a day
  • I use a lot more than 15 minutes a day and I know a lot of companies offer nights that are earlier than 9 which I told the representative but all he could do was offer to give me a one time $ 50 credit to my account and I did not think this was a good idea so I turned him down

• by rich

I have had an Ipod for some time like most Americans but I was thinking about getting an upgrade and switching my provider. I like to stay in the network which I can find the most people and since one of my friends just got an Iphone I thought it would be a good idea to try out the AT&T service.

I looked over his plan and I thought it was reasonable because the data plan was $ 20 and he wanted for me to sign up with the service so that he did not have to pay to call me anymore.

Also, he was going to get a credit to his account if you could have claimed the credit for me signing up.

I called the company and asked about the rates for the plan and I was told by the phone representative that the Iphone plan for the new 3G phone was going to be raised by $10 a month which would make it $ 30 a month for the basic plan.

This does not include the base plan which would run me $40 for the lowest amount of minutes which is available.

So if you add the cost of the data

plan to the phone plan that puts you at $ 70 and this includes just four hundred and fifty minutes which breaks down to just fifteen minutes a day.

The nights start at nine and there is rollover but if you want unlimited text then your data plan goes up to $ 50 a month in addition to the $ 40 phone plan which brings the phone total to $ 90 plus tax and you will still only have a plan that breaks down to fifteen minutes a day.

I use a lot more than 15 minutes a day and I know ...

• AT&T Iphone  New Rate Plans
      a lot of companies offer nights that are earlier than 9 which I told the representative but all he could do was offer to give me a one time $ 50 credit to my account and I did not think this was a good idea so I turned him down.

I do not like the idea of spending $90 a month just to have very little minutes with unlimited text and late nights in exchange for this great phone.

After all, it is just a phone and you will get tired of it eventually and for the same price you could sign

up for the Everything plan by Sprint and use your phone to watch TV with unlimited everything and the price would be almost the same especially because I have a discount with the company.

I tried to tell my friend they were charging him too much but he had the old Iphone plan which costs a bit less than the new one does and so he refused to switch.

He just wanted to keep his Iphone and he offered to give me some of his credit he would get if I signed up under his contract but I refused because this base plan costs way too much.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22508425630231/k2311a085/8.5.08