Sprint Nascar Mobile Cup Application
  • When I had seen in the news that Sprint had given away over 20,000 tickets to their Nascar Sprint cup (which they paid for) I was very impressed because it is very rare for a company to do something for their subscribers
  • Well, I found that Sprint offers their Nascar cup mobile application which Sprint offers free of charge to their customers also and I have enjoyed how the application works
  • Instead, the program focuses on the experience of the race and is built around that concept

• by rich

When I had seen in the news that Sprint had given away over 20,000 tickets to their Nascar Sprint cup (which they paid for) I was very impressed because it is very rare for a company to do something for their subscribers. Especially because Sprint paid for it and gave them away with no strings attached other than the fact that you must be a subscriber. I am a Nascar fan since I have been in Texas but I do not know much about racing and so I have been looking for a way to make understanding the racers easier for me.

enjoyed how the application works. It is very similar to the NFL application that Sprint offers because it has been created by the same developer but there are a few differences between the two applications.

Unlike the NFL application, the Nascar application has no search button and does not link to any other websites or allow you to find or buy fan memorabilia. Instead, the program focuses on the experience of the race and is built around that concept.

When you start the application you will see a welcome screen which they use as a place to inform you about the latest news around Nascar. You use the right navigation button to get around the application and to get back from any choice that you have ...

• selected at any point.

From the menu you can select the my driver option. This will allow you to set your favorite drivers.

You can set primary drivers (your favorites) and secondary drivers (which you like but are not your favorite). You can change the drivers at any time and selecting a driver will allow you to keep track of their news and results.

You also have an option to view the latest in news around Nascar. You can download Nacar games and screensavers which can be saved to your phone.

You can also participate in Nascar related polls and keep track of the latest polls. You can keep track of stats and schedules for all drivers, and it will display a countdown to the next

race.

You can also view a list of what drivers are in the race and what order they will be starting in. You can also set alerts that will be sent to your phone if you do not have the time to check up on the application after each race.

This application has a lot of features for any fan, it does not include everything that the NFL version has but it is a program that works well. The race countdown is flawless and the application loads pretty quickly, however it lacks the fantasy that the NFL version has and I wish that it was present on this application.

Overall the application is very useful and since it is free I will be using it a great deal.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22508425480231/k2311a085/8.5.08