Californa State University LA Application Process  » Education  »
  • I have been a student for a long time now and so this means that I have the experience of having had applied to many universities within my life and I find that most of the universities have a very long, detailed and complicated process
  • When I applied for the university I found it easy because all I had to do was sign into their website and fill out my personal and academic information
  • I found this process to be easy and I enjoyed the supposed that the staff provided me with because it is essential if your going to attend the university that you have someone to help you,

• by rich

I have been a student for a long time now and so this means that I have the experience of having had applied to many universities within my life and I find that most of the universities have a very long, detailed and complicated process. This is often time consuming and this often results in students losing interest in the school because the process is so long and difficult. I supposed this is done in order to get rid of students who are less serious than the university would like them to be about actually attending the university.

The process is often made difficult so that only students who are serious about their studies and class work will make it to the end and eventually be

accepted into the university. However, this is not the case with California State University Los Angeles which amazed me when I applied to this school for graduate studies last semester.

I had spoken to an admissions representative that explained to me what was required of me as a transfer student and the datelines that I was responsible for meeting. This is important because not turning in transcripts can get you disqualified.

I also spoke to the head of the department which I intended to do my major in and they took the time to write me a detailed email which let me know exactly what I would need in order to get my Masters degree from the university. This is important because each department has different ...

• requirements so if you do things properly you will need someone to guide you into what is needed.

When I applied for the university I found it easy because all I had to do was sign into their website and fill out my personal and academic information. At the last part they ask you to submit an essay which talks about your personal interests and goals.

Once you feel it in all you need you do is push submit and it is sent directly to admissions with your information. At this point, all you need to do is get transcripts from your current school and have them sent to the university and also to the department which your applying to.

You need two copies, and if

you do not want to mail them you can fax them if you would prefer. You also need to get three letters of recommendation from professors who know you and are willing to say something nice about you.

After you mail these off all you need to do is wait for an answer. It takes about 1.

5 months but when they decided on your admissions status you will receive an email that tells you to log in. If you are accepted you can then register into the system and pick out your classes online.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 50508425390231/k2311a085/8.5.08