West Rochelle Travel Agency  » Travel  »
14 Division St, New Rochelle, NY
  • It is almost impossible and so when it was time to plan a college trip for my computer science department I thought it would be a disaster
  • This resulted in him phoning local companies and asking if they could handle the job and many of them said no but this company said they would be more than happy to do it and that they did have some experience planning for Louisiana which was a comfort to him
  • He had a few conversations with Joanna (the employee there) who said that she would be able to handle everything without a problem and it turns out that she did
  • This agency did an amazing job and I would use them again any time because they made this possible

• by rich

If you have ever had the pleasure of planning a trip for yourself to a destination which you have never been then you know how difficult it can be because of the fact that you know essentially nothing about the area which makes it hard to find spots on the map that you would have any interest in visiting. Now imagine had hard it would be to plan this for 100 students for a school trip and having to do with every aspect of travel for this people which including sleeping arrangements and food amongst other things.

It is almost impossible and so when it was time to plan a college trip for my computer science department I thought it would be a disaster.

The head of the department did not have any idea how he would do

it and so I suggested that he look up some travel agents that would be able to help him with the process.

This resulted in him phoning local companies and asking if they could handle the job and many of them said no but this company said they would be more than happy to do it and that they did have some experience planning for Louisiana which was a comfort to him.

He had a few conversations with Joanna (the employee there) who said that she would be able to handle everything without a problem and it turns out that she did.

She planned our flights nicely so that we were able to select friends in the department that we wanted to sit with (this was great because I hate uncomfortable situations especially when flying) and we did ...

• not have to take any over night flight which was a possibility because of the small budget that we had for the trip.

She also did a good job of booking the travel, when we arrived at the airport there was a man there waiting for us to get us a tour and we were in her car within minutes of arriving at the airport.

Things flowed pretty smoothly, the man was nice and when we got to the hotel we did not experience a delay at check in which we had expected because we had so many people traveling with us.

Not only that, she had planned it well so that the person who we were sitting with was able to sleep in the hotel room with us ( 2 students per room) and there was nobody

left out and no shortage of hotel rooms like I have sometimes experienced when traveling.

We were there to do some relief work and assist in home building and she arranged our transportation so that we had vans come and pick us up from the hotel and transport us to the site and when we were done we had a van waiting to take us back to the hotel Our efforts were appreciated by Habit because they were aware that we were coming and expecting us and we did arrive on time.

This trip was planned nicely and the billing was handled smoothly which can be hard since the invoice had to be paid by the department and not the students.

This agency did an amazing job and I would use them again any time because they made this possible.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 38508425270131/k2311a085/8.5.08