MTV’s Date My Mom
  • Once again, you already know of my issues, but I think that I have made my point clear

• by Jermaine McKenzie

Date My Mom by MTV is a reality show that send the dater on a date with the mother of the prospectful date. Let’s say that you are invited on a date, instead of you going for yourself, you send your mother instead, giving your mother certain guidlines to follow as to what questions to ask and things of that nature to get a

feel of the persons character.

The dater has the chance to date three moms on the show and based on the date with each mother, then has to come to a conclusion of which mother gave the better date in order to now go on a date with the child.

After all three dates with the mothers are complete, the final verdict is now on the ...

• table. Giving the reason as to why they wouldn’t chose to date the child after dating the mother, the dater must eliminate non-potential dates with those mothers who didn’t live up to expectations.

The winner mother’s child once chosen, is ready to go on an actual date. Once again, you already know of my issues, but I think that I have made my point clear.

To that effect, I must conclude that these so-called reality programs are all fake and totally scripted just for our viewing pleasure or lack there of.

All in all, that doesn’t take away the fact that MTV can always find willing participants for the reality shows to keep creating new episodes and new seasons. Much props to MTV, they are doing very well for themselves.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10508425080131/k2311a085/8.5.08