Nadi Myanmar Hotel , Mandalay.  » Hotels  »
62 nd. Street , Mandalay , Myanmar.
  • A few of my friends have been there, and they have been very impressed with the location, the fantastic surroundings and the hostorical places there
  • That was an excellent suggestion, definitely a perfect choice
  • The location was very convenient, facilities were very comfortable, and the staff in all the departments were friendly and hospitable
  • I would definitely recommend the place to my friends back home for their visits to Mandalay on their holiday trips

• by Mark Williams

I have been hearing about the City of Mandalay in Upper Myanmar for some time. A few of my friends have been there, and they have been very impressed with the location, the fantastic surroundings and the hostorical places there. So, when I was in Yangon last time, I took the opportunity to go up to Mandalay. Certainly didn’t want to miss the opportunity.

There was a direct flight from Yangon to Mandalay. It took about an hour. At the suggestion of a tour agent in Yangon, I chose to stay at the Nadi Myanmar Hotel.

That was an excellent suggestion, definitely a perfect choice.

/> Nadi Myanmar Hotel was located in a beautiful surrounding. I was very impressed from the moment I walked in to the reception lobby.

It was so spacious and beautifully furnished and decorated in a Myanmar style. The staff at the reception desk was very friendly and courteous, in the traditional Myanmar manners, making me feel like coming back home. I had a superior room on a high floor with a nice view of the city skyline.

It was luxuriously furnished, and had all the amenities, air-conditioned, satellite TV, refrigerator, mini bar, IDD telephone, to make the stay very comfortable. The inhouse restaurant was a large area ...

• too, serving a variety of Myanmar and international cuisines. That was the first time I tried Mandalay noodles.

Room services were excellent too, very prompt and courteous, making sure that the guest received the services requested. The business centre offered services needed by the business travellers, faxing, copying, printing. The hotel also provided meeting room facilities for the business community.

The hotel provided an excellent limousine service. It was just perfect to tour around the city centre, the beautiful royal palace, the Mandalay Hill everybody talked about, Zay Gyo , the largest shopping centre in the City, the highly revered Pagodas, and the banks of the

famous Ayeyarwaddy River. The bar and lounge area was a nice place to relax while enjoying the refreshing cocktails.

My stay at the Nadi Myanmar Hotel was very pleasant and memorable. The location was very convenient, facilities were very comfortable, and the staff in all the departments were friendly and hospitable. It was an excellent place for business travellers and tourists going to Mandalay.

No wonder at all the place was recemmended to me. I look forward to going back to Nadi Myanmar Hotel should I get the opportunity to visit the famous City of Myanmar in the future. I would definitely recommend the place to my friends back home for their visits to Mandalay on their holiday trips.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2508424930131/k2311a085/8.5.08