Australia’s Official Travel Website  » Travel  »
  • I was really impressed with all the information about Sidney presented there
  • This website definitely is an excellent source of information for visitors to Australia
  • It is absolutely the best source of information I have found on the internet

• by Mark Williams

I have been planning to visit Australia for some time now on a holiday trip. I have not been there at all yet. So, I wanted to get to know the country as much as possible before actually going there.

I was doing a lot of search on the internet. There are a number of

very infromative websites about Australia.

Here is one I found to be very helpful : http://www. australia.

com/

This is the official website presenting very useful information for travellers to Australia. There are extensive information and guides for visitors to be aware of, custom regulations, visa requirements, climate conditions, and much more.

The eight States of Australia are ...

• listed on the upper righthand corner of the webpage, ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC, WA. Clicking on the name of the State brings up the webpage with all the information about that State, fast facts, accommodations, places of interest, and much more.

I tried on NSW and the City of Sidney. I was

really impressed with all the information about Sidney presented there.

This website definitely is an excellent source of information for visitors to Australia. It is absolutely the best source of information I have found on the internet.

I wish to share this website with all who are planning to visit Austrlia. I am sure it will be a great help for all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 38508424850131/k2311a085/8.5.08