Gabriela Sabatini eau de toilette 30ml  » Perfume  »
  • I use them mostly when I go out with my friends or with my boyfriend and I mostly use them during the night because I prefer sweet fragrances and they are usually very strong and heavy so they are more for night use than daily use
  • I have a friend who never forgets to put a lot of perfume when she leaves the house even when she goes to the grocery shop she puts on perfume, I think that she is exaggerating but I wonder who she remembers to put it every time
  • As I said I really like sweet perfumes and this one is really sweat and heavy and night perfume so it is everything I like
  • I must admit that when I started reading the list of all these notes I thought I wouldn't recognise any of them but now I see that I can actually feel some of them like Jasmine and exotic floral complex, musk and vanilla

• by lorelai

I use perfumes very rarely, during the summer I don’t use them because it is so hot and if I put some perfume to my skin it feels so sticky and the fragrance of the perfume mixes up with the sweat to all together it doesn’t smell very nice. During the winter I use perfumes much more often but I tend to forget to put them. I use them mostly when I go out with my friends or with my boyfriend and I mostly use them during the night because I prefer sweet fragrances and they are usually very strong and heavy so they are more for night use than daily use. It is because I don’t use perfumes very often I have a whole bunch of them.

I have a friend who never forgets to put a lot of perfume when she leaves the house even when she goes to the grocery shop she puts on perfume, I think that she is exaggerating but I wonder who she remembers to put it every time. I have places a perfume on

the small table near the exit of the house but I still don’t remember to put it even if I see it. For last birthday this friend of mine bought me Gabriela Sabatini 30ml eau de perfume.

As I said I really like sweet perfumes and this one is really sweat and heavy and night perfume so it is everything I like. I was really happy when she gave it to me. This perfume comes in a very nice purple box with a pink line on it.

the box itself looks really elegant and nice. The bottle is more or less a normal bottle with a cap and disperser. It is almost round and it has some kind of flat ending on the right side while Gabriela Sabatini eau de toilette is written in gold letters.

here’s what the creator said about the box and the bottle Both the flacon and the packaging design are extremely feminine and elegant. The design of the packaging symbolizes the sweeping movement of a tennis racket and represents strength and dynamism. A concept that ...

• we also applied to the bottle design, and this is particularly evident in the curved cap of the flacon.

Well I would never say that the line and the bottle were representing the tennis racket because it doesn’t seem to be so but it the creator says that then it ought to be the truth. According to the creator there are 3 notes in this perfume and its fragrance: top note: aldehydic attractivity with tangerine, neroli and orange flower heart note: floral oriental willingness with tuberose, Jasmine, lilly of the valley, exotic floral complex base note: sweet-ambery femininity with sandalwood, musk, vanilla, amber, tropical wood accord. I must admit that when I started reading the list of all these notes I thought I wouldn’t recognise any of them but now I see that I can actually feel some of them like Jasmine and exotic floral complex, musk and vanilla.

I guess orange flower gives to the eau de toilette this really nice orange colour. What I really like about this perfume is that it doesn’t disappear fast although it is

an eau de toilette and not a real perfume and it is well known that eau de toilette last less than perfumes, and even after several hours when it starts fading away it doesn’t get that soapy smell like some perfumes do. I really hate when the part where I’ve sprayed the perfume starts smelling like soap.

Although the fragrance is really very nice and very sweet it is too heavy and intensive so it would be wrong to wear this perfume during the day because it is actually ideal for night. Gabriela has a whole collection of very nice perfumes, I’ve tried a few of them but this one is the only one I have ever owned. Besides this one in the collection there are Gabriela Sabatini daylight Gabriela Sabatini private edition Gabriela Sabatini temperamento gabriela sabatini elegance Gabriela Sabatini ocean sun Gabriela sabatini latin dance If you are looking for a sweet perfume to wear when you go out or to dinners this one Gabriela Sabatini eau de toilette will be the perfect one for you.

I like it a lot and I am even satisfied with the time that the fragrance remains nice and noticeable.

Gabriela Sabatini eau de toilette 30ml

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56508424591231/k2311a085/8.5.08