Coccolino fabric conditioner jojoba oil  » Housewares  »
  • I bought Coccolino fabric conditioner jojoba oil on a discount about a month ago and I am really satisfied with it
  • I like Coccolino because it really makes your clothes smell nice and it makes it soft
  • I took the Coccolino bottle with me here behind the computer so that I could write the review from the freshest experience and the first thing that I have to say is that even though the bottle is closed with a tap I can smell the fragrance because it is so strong and intensive
  • That's why it is a good idea to dilute it with some water to avoid these problems
  • I would recommend Coccolino fabric conditioner jojoba oil to everyone who have never tried it because, in my opinion, you will immediately see the difference between this fabric conditioner and your old one

• by lorelai

It is very important for me that my clothes smells nice and that it is soft so I always buy tons of the fabric conditioner. Usually I take the one which is on discount but only among those that I really like and Coccolino is one of them. I bought Coccolino fabric conditioner jojoba oil on a discount about a month ago and I am really satisfied with it. I like Coccolino because it really makes your clothes smell nice and it makes it soft.

It is not as soft and as perfumed as they claim in the commercials with that really sweet teddy bear, but I guess we are used to the fact that a commercial adds super powers to every product they are trying to promote so we are used to expecting less. I took the Coccolino bottle with me here behind the computer so that I could write the review from the freshest experience and the first thing that I have to say is that even though the bottle is closed with a tap I can smell the fragrance because it is

so strong and intensive. If you open the bottle you will see that the fragrance is little bit too strong and it doesn’t smell nice at all but it really smells nice on the clothes and now when the cap is closed.

This fabric conditioner comes in a transparent bottle with a golden cap. On the label you have this really adorable Coccolino bear swimming in the fabric conditioner. It really looks cute.

There’s 750ml of conditioner in the bottle and that’s enough for 21 washings, you need half of the cap for manual washing, one tap for the washing machine of 4-5k and one and a half tap for a 5-6kg washing machine. The conditioner has a very light nut colour and it is highly concentrated although it is not very dense. It is not good to put this much of this product because that would be a big waste but not only because of that, if you put too much conditioner the clothes will become too slippery and just slide down from the hangers.

And another thing is that this product sometimes sticks ...

• to the conditioner unit in the washing machine so it becomes really difficult to wash it off. That’s why it is a good idea to dilute it with some water to avoid these problems. I read it on the bottle of this conditioner that this product is completely biodegradable so that’s one big plus in my eyes.

Although I must admit that I really wonder how can day make a completely biodegradable conditioner because usually all such products are pollutants, but obviously this one isn’t. I was really surprised by the effect Coccolino fabric conditioner jojoba oil had on my mother’s towels. My mother really hates throwing away stuff, I guess she gets attached to them, so she throws towels away only when they have holes in them because they are so old and start ripping off.

Anyway, this conditioner made some very old towels much better and it made them softer. If this was a commercial for Coccolino fabric conditioner jojoba oil I would say that it made them look like new but that wouldn’t be the truth, although I must admit that they

looked much better than they usually look. It even made my jeans much less hard and it becomes much easier to iron them.

I usually have problems with my jeans because when I wash them they look as if they were at least 1 number too small so I jump all over the room to zip them up. When I use this conditioner I don’t have this problem because the jeans is immediately mush softer than with other conditioners and I don’t have to wear them for a few minutes before they get soft and a little bit larger. I’ve always trusted Coccolino because their products have always been among the top ones and this one really leaves my clothes soft and perfumed for a long times.

I would recommend Coccolino fabric conditioner jojoba oil to everyone who have never tried it because, in my opinion, you will immediately see the difference between this fabric conditioner and your old one. It is also excellent for wool and other thicker materials and more sensitive ones too. Just don’t exaggerate with the dosage because more is not always better.

If you buy this product you won’t regret. I haven’t.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53508424421231/k2311a085/8.5.08