Panglao Island, Bohol  » Travel  »
  • Going to Panglao Island is one of the best part of my life as a traveler because it is not very expensive or costly going there, unlike if you go to other tourist destinations
  • One can go to this place and enjoy the white sandy beaches if he has less than a $100..pretty amazing right
  • Another thing about the place is its delicious foods and very friendly people

• by rainbowbrite

Panglao Island of Bohol is for me one of the most dramatic and romantic place any traveler could ever imagine! It is situated in the far-end part of the beautiful province of Bohol–one of the tourist destination places in the Philippines.

Going to Panglao Island is one of the best part of

my life as a traveler because it is not very expensive or costly going there, unlike if you go to other tourist destinations. One can go to this place and enjoy the white sandy beaches if he has less than a $100..pretty amazing right? It sure is!

Another thing about the ...

• place is its delicious foods and very friendly people. Foods there are as delicious as the foods sold in first class hotels which are always very expensive. But in Panglao, you can eat and be fat with those foods but pay only a lesser amount for it.

It is only in Panglao

Island that I met the friendliest people for service. For a brief stay there, I observed all of them gave unconditional services to their visitors, and you are not obliged to give them extra cash for it.

I would really cherish and treasure the times I went to the beautiful island of Panglao.

Brian says :

We will be staying at a resort from August 6th until 10th. Should we make reservations now for Chocolate hills, lomboc river cruise etc.. or when we arrive? Thank you

MEV says :

Hi Brian,

I would suggest you will make your reservations ahead of time. I have tried booking my Bohol country side tour at Smartway Travel and Tour Services, they offer a very good quality service and most of all their rate is very affordable. Our bohol country side tour just took us $ 19.00 person ( Php 750.00 pax. You can contact them at 09333051999 or 09326005178 or email them at info smartwaytravelcebu.com OR smartwaytravel rocketmail.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 38508424351231/k2311a085/8.5.08