Candy Magazine  » Media  »
  • At first, I thought that this magazine was too colorful for me so I just ignored it
  • I consider this magazine a both a fashion magazine and an advertising magazine
  • Maybe these ads are what making this magazine alive but I suggest the company should write more valuable articles more than ads

• by rainbowbrite

Candy Magazine is a teen magazine published by Summit Publishing Company, Inc. I came across this magazine because of my daughter who has been constantly reading it.

At first, I thought that this magazine was too colorful

for me so I just ignored it. Later, I was so intrigued why my daughter loves to read it so yesterday, I tried to scanned the pages of Candy magazine.

I consider this magazine a both a fashion magazine and an advertising magazine. Teen styles from shoes, pants, dresses, bags, to accessories are found here in this magazine, most of them very expensive for an average teenager. But the designs are really hip and cool.

...

• Candy Magazine
      This magazine is full of ads that is why I consider this an advertising magazine. The ads are just too much in every page that there are just very few and limited articles written on each most of the
      time. There are few tips and tricks on how-to’s but on every page there are always ads!

Maybe these ads are what making this magazine alive but I suggest the company should write more valuable articles more than ads.

Candy Magazine

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 39508424331231/k2311a085/8.5.08