Loon Central Elementary School  » Education  »
  • I consider Loon Central Elementary School as one of the memorable and influential schools in my formative years
  • It was just okay with me at first because I am confident of my potentials to meet such challenge but later on, I thought my efforts were futile and I got discouraged because most of my classmates believed that I would be given the highest award, only it turned out it was given to a businessman's son who happened to be my teacher's pet
  • After the harsh experience during my first year at Loon Central Elementary School, I worked even harder in Sixth Grade

• by rainbowbrite

I consider Loon Central Elementary School as one of the memorable and influential schools in my formative years. I graduated there and quite proud to say, remarkably.

This school was the most popular in our locality during my time because this was the biggest elementary school then, where pupils from nearby places would gather to taste and be a part of a so called “central education.”

My life spent here in this school was a bit colorful. Since I started

here when I was Grade V (I was enrolled to another Primary School), I already felt the strong wave of competition. It was just okay with me at first because I am confident of my potentials to meet such challenge but later on, I thought my efforts were futile and I got discouraged because most of my classmates believed that I would be given the highest award, only it turned out it was given to a businessman’s son who happened to be my teacher’s pet. The school ...

• was well aware about it, only it remained passive.

I consider this school influential to me during the formative years of my learning because it was at this place that I was taught how to be competitive and how to win in competitions.

After the harsh experience during my first year at Loon Central Elementary School, I worked even harder in Sixth Grade. It was then that I really showed up during intellectual competitions that year. I won several provincial and

regional competitions in History, Current Events and Spelling, giving the school honors quite elusive for years.

It was in this school, through my trainer and coach that I was taught to be strong and courageous in facing life’s difficult situations and challenges and eventually become victorious.

I really cannot forget Loon Central Elementary School because it was there that I fist experience the sweet taste of victory and the unmatched joy of receiving eight Gold Medals upon graduation.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 50508424311231/k2311a085/8.5.08