Sunsilk Damage Repair Conditioner  » Health  »
  • With this conditioner's nourishing Olive Oil energizers, it softens and adds luster to my damaged hair and the best part of all, it protects my hair against further damage

• by rainbowbrite

Sometimes my hair gets damaged because of too much exposure to sunlight and humidity. I have used several brands in the past to cure or repair the damage but then, I need to change.

My other brands just repaired the damage but did not maintain the healthy condition of my hair.

I need to redo the repair all the time. I am so glad for the existence of the new Sunsilk Damage Repair Conditioner. It is a nourishing conditioner that repairs and protects damaged hair. For just almost a week of usage, I am already getting positive results for my hair. With this conditioner’s nourishing ...

• Olive Oil energizers, it softens and adds luster to my damaged hair and the best part of all, it protects my hair against further damage. Ever since I used Sunsilk Damage Repair Conditioner my hair is like new again because it becomes more shiny and bouncy.

I also observed that this

conditioner is just mild for everyday use unlike before that I refrained using my conditioner daily because I had a hair fall condition. I’m really amazed with this new innovation from Sunsilk because this conditioner truly fits the needs of active women like me.

This product is very much worth recommending to other consumers.

Sunsilk Damage Repair Conditioner

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34508424231231/k2311a085/8.5.08