Olay White Radiance
  • I believe this is an innovation of the company to formulate a more affordable whitening cream compared to Olay Total Effects
  • And honestly, this whitening cream impressed me
  • I am constantly exposed to sunlight because I play tennis everyday so I sometimes experience dark spots on face

• by rainbowbrite

This is a new product from Olay I just recently tried. I believe this is an innovation of the company to formulate a more affordable whitening cream compared to Olay Total Effects.

It was just accidental that I happened to check out this product because when I tried to buy

Olay Total Effects (my old facial care), the grocery store had no stocks of it. Then the saleslady suggested to me this Olay White Radiance cream saying that it produced the same result with its expensive counterpart. Having trusted the company’s name for years and I was also tired already of going to ...

• another store to look for Olay Total Effects, I purchased Olay White Radiance.

And honestly, this whitening cream impressed me. For almost three weeks of using this product I am beginning to see results on my skin. I am constantly exposed to sunlight because I play tennis everyday so I

sometimes experience dark spots on face. This is the very reason that I used Olay to give extra care and maintenance to my face.

I’m just glad I discovered this Olay White Radiance Cream because it truly gives me the same impressive results as the Olay Total Effects which is quite expensive.

Olay White Radiance
    rafia says :

im 20 yrs old… im in constant sun exposure as i go to university…can i use olay white radiance in this age???

rainbowbrite replies :

Sure you can Since you are always exposed to sunlight, I suggest you use this product for you to improve your skin’s condition remedy whatever damage that has been done by the sun to your skin at an early stage. Thanks for reading my review.

Galega says :

There is no problem in using Olay White Radiance in the given condition. However, you should also ensure to use a good sub lock cream while going out in the Sun exposure.

White Radiance can be used by a 20 year old. There isn’t any problem as far as your age is concerned.

Puteri Bidasari says :

I want it n How to use the product Olay White Radiance..plzz xplain to me…

rainbowbrite replies :

You will just apply this product after cleaning your face every morning and before going to bed in the evening. Thank you for reading my review.

Galega says :

There is nothing special about using this cream. You are required to use it just like you were doing with regular cream. First properly wash your face and then take little bit of Olay White Radiance in your palm. Now, apply it on the face and neck and gently massage. Please remember to not rub the face violently. For better result, you should use it two times a day.

Avoid direct Sun exposure for better result, or use a sun block cream while going out in the day.

rainbowbrite replies :

Thanks for reading my review. This Olay White Radiance cream is just similarly used with Olay Total Effects just clean your face by washing it and apply the cream morning and evening before sleeping. As to the availability of this product in the market, it`s available in my place but maybe because there are lots of buyers there in your place, it run out of stock..just be patient, it will soon be available. Again, thank you for reading this review.

estiastra says :

hi.. i`m already use olay natural white day cream with the facial wash, toner and night cream.. i got very sensitive skin.. but with this product everything being ok.. and my face look lighter than before… just now, i would like to add olay complete multi-radiance to my olay natural white set.. it is ok??? and how to apply this product with olay natural white day cream?? it`s cream first or multi-radiance first??

rainbowbrite replies :

Although there is no reaction of combining these two products, I believe it would be much better to use them alternately since both products have similar results. Thanks for reading my review.

Galega says :

I would suggest you to stick with Olay Natural White Day Cream with Facial Wash, toner and night cream. This combination is working perfectly for you, as mentioned. If you are satisfied with this combination then why you want to add another cream with almost same list of ingredients. I don’t see any reason for doing that.

Deepika says :

I am 18yrd old. I am using olay white radiance from past 6 months. Is it advisable to use it at this age?
    I am asking this because some of my friends told me that olay products should be used only after crossing 20yrs.

Casp says :

There’s no really claim that only 20 year-old persons and above can uses Olay products. You can freely use Olay White Radiance since it is also a gentle moisturiser. It will help brighten up your skin and improve your complexion. It will also give your skin intensive nourishment and lighten your dark spots.

sharon says :

Hi, Please let e know where can i buy olay white radiance lotin in bangalore. I heard there is no stock in the market. Please let me know when the same will be made available. Regards Sharon

rainbowbrite replies :

It actually depends on the country’s location as to the availability of the product. You can try to visit Procter Gamble website, the maker of the product. There are online help options there that would give you the information. Thanks for reading my review.

Galega says :

There are many variants of Olay White Radiance available in the Indian market. You should visit any retail cosmetic store in Bangalore, and you will definitely find one. These are also available on all ecommerce websites like Amazon India, Flipkart and Snapdeal, among others.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31508424211231/k2311a085/8.5.08