Pilot Super Color Marker
  • For all of us in our years of experience, this product has truly met the standards where marking materials is concerned
  • I love its smooth finish and its clean markings
  • It also doesn't produce smudges because of its strong tip which precisely guide the ink to avoid such smudges
  • I will gladly recommend Pilot Super Color Marker to other professionals and students out there for them to test its best quality

• by rainbowbrite

For the past years now I have been enjoying the services of Pilot Super Color Marker. Being an educator and a mom, I am always in need of a writing material that is dependable in quality and usage. I have found such qualities in Pilot Super Color Marker. Its high

quality ink produces best results when used in writing and in preparation for my visual aids in class.

This marker is also the same brand my kids are using in school in their school projects and other written activities. For all of us in our years of ...

• experience, this product has truly met the standards where marking materials is concerned. Unlike other markers, Pilot Super Color Marker never blots when used even in thinly textured papers. I love its smooth finish and its clean markings. It also doesn’t produce smudges because of its strong tip which precisely
        guide the ink to avoid such smudges.

I have been using this product for so many years now and I don’t intend to change brand. I will gladly recommend Pilot Super Color Marker to other professionals and students out there for them to test its best quality.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12508424201231/k2311a085/8.5.08