Sinex Decongestant Nasal Spray  » Medicine  »
  • After contracting a cold, I decided to try Sinex decongestant nasal spray

• by Erik319

After contracting a cold, I decided to try Sinex decongestant nasal spray.

I had tried Vicks active Defence, but it was horrible and didn’t help at all, so I was hoping that Sinex would be better. And it was.

It really does help unblock you when you

are feeling bunged up. I hate the feeling of a heavy head when you have a cold and the inability to breath and Sinex decongestant nasal spray really did the trick to unblock my sinuses.

I used it before going to bed and it allowed me to drift off to sleep, breathing through my nose rather than my mouth.

I always keep some in the house now just in case and at the first sign of the onset of a cold, I get it out and give my nose a blast!

• Sinex Decongestant Nasal Spray

It has a strong menthol vapor which really does take your breath away the very first time you use it, but you do get used to it after a while and it is worth putting up with for the ability to breath fresh air again

after use.

I have since found out that it is also good for sufferers of hayfever, which I do get from time to time, so I will be using it to combat that the next time I get it. Great stuff, well worth having in the house just in case.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26508424001131/k2311a085/8.5.08