Aloette Nutri-Hydrating Mist  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • This hydrating mist left my skin glowing, I noticed the effects the first morning, after using it the night before
  • On reading the ingredients, I found 4 different 'parabens' listed, along with alcahol, panthenol and and ascorbic acid
  • All in all, I enjoyed this product, but I would not go and buy it

• by Melissa Glenn
      I was given Aloette Nutri-Hydrating Mist as a gift. This product came in a 240ml bottle and is part of the Aloette, Aloepure Skin Care Line.

This hydrating mist left my skin glowing, I noticed the effects the first morning, after using it the night before.

My skin seemed brighter, a little more luminous and soft.

As I continued to use this product faithfully over the

next 2 months, I saw a continued improvement in the surface appearance of my skin.

Small dry lines shrank, and people commented on the ‘glow’ my skin use to have.

This really impressed me.

The vitamins A, C, E and B5 contained in this bottle were doing my skin a lot of good!

What did not impress me was the sticky feel my face has on the ...

• immediate application of this hydrating mist.

The spray model, does not spray uniformly, so I ended up having to spray the product into my hands, and apply it to my face that way.

The product does absorb quickly, and the sticky feeling on my face vanished in 10 minutes every time.

My concerns over this product other than a poor spray nozzle; are that Aloette touts this

as a ‘pure’ product.

On reading the ingredients, I found 4 different ‘parabens’ listed, along with alcahol, panthenol and and ascorbic acid.

Not my idea of a pure product at all.

Aloette also does not state whether or not this product is tested on animals.

All in all, I enjoyed this product, but I would not go and buy it.

There are lotions without the parabens that will keep my skin glowing!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31260342400331/k2311a0326/3.26.06