Equate Non-Drowsy Allergy Relief
  • I was impressed by how effective this allergy relief medication was
  • I noticed that the Equate non-drowsy allergy relief contains 10 mg of Loratadine, which is the same ingredient in Claritin D

• by pennysue502004

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

I have found that the Equate Non-Drowsy Allergy Relief lasts the 24 hours it claims on the package. Just taking one little tablet has helped to relieve not only the itchy, watery eyes I had from plants that I am sensitive to, but also helped to relieve the itchiness of the rash from poison ivy/oak/sumac.

I was impressed by how effective this allergy relief medication was. Usually to get allergy medicine that works this well, I have

to get a prescription for it! I noticed that the Equate non-drowsy allergy relief contains 10 mg of Loratadine, which is the same ingredient in Claritin D. Loratadine is what my doctor prescribes for me when I am suffering from allergies. Usually, I have to take two tablets every eight hours with other medications. Otherwise, I have to take the stronger allergy medications that make me drowsy and my mind foggy. I’m very ...

• happy I have discovered the Equate Non-Drowsy Allergy Relief, 24 hour tablets! Since they come in a package of 30 tablets, and I only have to take one tablet a day, I have a month’s supply of allergy relief for around $4.00! I have to pay $7.00 to get a month’s supply of the same type of allergy medication from the Veterans’ hospital.

Overall, I give the Equate Non-Drowsy 24 hour Allergy Relief tablets a high rating.

They relieve my allergy symptoms quickly and effectively, and less expensive than the name brands I have tried. Since I live in a forested area, and suffer from plant allergies often, these qualities are important to me. I have found that these tablets also relieve my symptoms to animal allergies, as well. Which is nice, since I own several pets.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26508423901131/k2311a085/8.5.08