V-Tech 5.8ghz Cordless Telephone  » Electronics  »
  • Redial,speed dial, caller id and call waiting are all good feature it has and they are very convenient and add to its likeablility, but most phones have those features it is the other little things I mentioned above that make it better than the average
  • One more thing that I love about this phone is that the numbers and other writing on the keys is underneath the clear plastic key pads

• by alwayswinning

We recently replaced our ery ancient house phone with a V-Tech 5. 8ghz Cordless Phone (with caller id). This phone has lots of good points.

Like a cell phone you can program in names like “Mom” to appear with the number on the caller ID. I really like this feature, it is better than how caller id usually is with the last name first and sometimes just the city and state so that is a really cool feature! You can also set

the ringer to have a different sound when certain people are calling.

That is very neat. Another good point is that it is Wi-fi friendly, so that means it does not interfere with my laptop and wireless modem connection.

I also like the phone book feature. It is so helpful.

Like a cell phone you can store your numbers in it instead of having to look numbers up in a regular telephone book. Redial,speed dial, caller id and call waiting are ...

• all good feature it has and they are very convenient and add to its likeablility, but most phones have those features it is the other little things I mentioned above that make it better than the average.

One more thing that I love about this phone is that the numbers and other writing on the keys is underneath the clear plastic key pads. That is kind of hard to explain, but to put it simply the number can’t be worn

off from repeated use over time.

That was one of the main reasons we got a new phone. So that is a definate plus for the V-Tech! The only gripe I do have with this phone is that if you are talking on it and someones cell phone rings nearby it runs in on the line and makes a terrible screeching noise.

Over all I love this phone and if I was grading it I would give it an A-. Good job V-tech.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16508423891131/k2311a085/8.5.08